Wednesday, August 12, 2015

...It's Been A Long, Long Time

Somehow it seems appropriate to start back with a basic post of a Roast Chicken lightly cloaked in Fennel Pollen. A combination of some of my most loved places - Provence, Italy and Morocco. Poivrons Farcis/Stuffed Peppers with an Apricot and Almond Risotto and a Rosé Wine sauce. Classes will be resuming this Fall as I've come back into better health. What has changed with A Cook With A View is my focus. Cooking is how I relax. Teaching provides joy and relief from other areas. Seeing the "light" flicker on in a students eyes inspires more passion, storytelling and laughter each time. Your excitement and coaxing have carried me more than you realize. The blog may change. A new website is forthcoming. Life is getting simpler, exciting and colorful. Technique remains my focus in each class with the upcoming demonstration classes and events. New Dinner with Wine Pairing classes will be added once a month based on my travels around the world as a Menswear Designer of 20 years.  I look forward to seeing you, meeting you and sharing it all with you within my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment